Calling all living lupies!

hi guys.



I know I didn't make a big BOOM coming back to my blog. I maybe made a POOF, but here I am.

So here's the current sitch...

May is Lupus awareness month and we are living in the middle of a quarantine. What better time to educate the masses than when we kind of have everyone's attention (since they're stuck at home).

For the upcoming month (that's in the next...what....2 days or something....what day is it?) I'm going to put together a MANY FACES OF LUPUS selfie photo series. If you live with lupus and are interested in being a part of it, please let me know in the comments below! The more the merrier!

photo series coming soon.

Til then...xoxo,
Gossip Gi -- i mean, Solange

Comments

  1. Hi, Solange! I'm also living with Lupus and a mutual friend shared your blog. I'd love to participate in with Lupus Awareness this month! #GoAwayLupus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Awesome, I'd love to have you! Go ahead and add me on your social media (FB: https://www.facebook.com/s0langegarc1a or @sol.lady_sayhii on instagram) and then message me a photo of your choice (headshot/selfie preferable) and any social media handles you'd like me to tag. Thanks for participating! :)

      Delete
  2. thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts