Being stretched too wide



I have nothing but a stretched stomach, ass and legs to to show for my illness (pardon my French). STRETCH MARKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I am 21. No kid to prove for these stupid things. I aware that this happens when weight is drastically gained and lost or someone grows dramatically. I know I am not the only person in the world that is young with stretch marks. I'm just so little. It just royally sucks. I look like a freaking zebra or tiger or something with discolored stripes. Sexay. 


I'm not trying to endorse any products, but I'll share what I'm using to try and minimize the appearance of these heinous reminders: Mederma. My aunt, mother, their friends and paid advertisements swear by it. So does Harry Potter.


I've been using it for 3 days. It makes me smell funny. Either that or I'm just super sensitive to smells. My aloe lotion makes me gag. So does the new Victoria Secret's perfume my mom bought me. I just think my medication makes me super sensitive to everything. 


I love how the models on the Mederma website have flawless stomachs. Ha! Those results I do NOT believe in. If it significantly erases my stretch marks I'll be happy. I'm not expecting a Gisele Bundchen stomach. 


The pressures girls need to deal with in society. My goodness. When life wants to keep me guessing, its like it's throwing meteors at me. I swear...my life believes GO BIG OR GO HOME. 

Comments

  1. I need to comment on this because I think people who have read this entry think that the photo is a photo of me and my stretch marks. In fact, I am a photo stealer and googled stretch marks and found this picture. That stomach is not my stomach. Just an FYI.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts