I don't want to feel so much that it exhausts me and I become apathetic.


Wow, this is all just so surreal...

Starting to post again.
The recent tragic events of the Boston Marathon.
All the feelings I'm feeling that I probably won't be able to "plop" in a single, solitary post.

As of right now, this moment, I feel:

Frustration, ANGERED, hate (yes, hate...I can't help it), disgusted, BETRAYED, Dismissed, Detached
all mixed with
Relieved, blessed, LOVED, and lucky.

More to come. We have a lot of catching up to do. I promise to leave no stone unturned.



Comments

  1. I stumbled upon this and WOW, Inspiring and Informative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy looking at your blog I actually found by reading an article in the lupus magazine. I myself have been diagnosed with lupus and I am on dialysis for my kidneys failing. It's all about staying hopeful and strong. Check out my blog mylifeonlupus.blogspot.com

    Mike Garcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reading my blog! I haven't been too good about keeping up with it over the last few years. I hope to get back on the bandwagon!

    I hope your treatment is going well! Stay strong and stay positive :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts