Revamp.

It's been a hot minute since I've written. It is mostly because I don't feel like there is much to discuss, especially in the health department.

As far as recent developments go, I go to see the cosmetic surgeon/dermatologist tomorrow to see what to do about my stretch marks. Later in the week, I go and see my kidney doc. I've been putting off seeing my doctors because it is such a trek to go and see them. This is a terrible excuse not to see a doctor, I understand. It is my mere laziness and need for extra hours of sleep before I have to go in to work that really deters me from having to make the hour and half trek to the doctors. The good thing is that I'm not letting this laziness actually become an issue in the realm of my illness.

I've rescheduled my appointments time and time again. shenanigans. I think I have an appointment today. Meh, I'll go to my Monday one. I'm not stopping my life and schedule for this illness. Especially if it is to wait an hour or more to be seen for 10 mins and be told that I look "good." While I appreciate the kind (yet unoriginal) words, I'd rather go grocery shopping, go home or take the train to see my boyfriend. It's not like I'm NOT going my doctors. I'm just sick of completely rearranging my schedule every other week to be told nothing new. I'm sure my parents will have different things to say...but like I already said, it's not like I'm not going to my doctors.

I would like to take this moment to apologize...
for neglecting you.
for ignoring you.
for not loving you.
for basically cheating on you.
For those of you who are confused, the "you" is my blog. This forum where I express my trials and tribulations, my thoughts, my secret lupus desires...

Honestly, not much has gone on in the Solange&Lupus world. I'd have to say that that is good news considering. No news is good news when it comes to my condition.

I'm afraid this blog will die because I am doing better. I know there is a slew to talk about. Living with lupus. Something I said I would talk about. But is it bad that because I'm living with it (and living well) that I don't feel the need to come to you and let you know? Selfish, I know.

I've decided to revamp this blog a bit. I will still be a "little lady with lupus." What will be different will be my random rants. I WILL randomly rant, but I will always try and connect it with Lupus. "Try" being the operative word. I have done this in a few entries and I think they went over well. So expect more of those.

In fact, let's begin right now...

Comments

Popular Posts