Hello, Hello, Hello

Hello kiddies. It's been [two] weeks since you looked at me, threw your arms in the air and said [I'm] crazy...

I'd have to say that a lot has gone down since we last spoke. Parties, trips, late night endeavors, interesting conversations, moments of laziness, moments of distress, moments.

I’ve also compiled a list of different things I wanted to discuss. From birth control to irritability to the value of friendships to my new job to my perspective on how different hospitals handle the same procedures. So, as you can see, lots of things have been on my mind to discuss. Will I actually follow through and talk about them? We’ll see. I won’t bombard you with all that in one post. That is just way too much for my (and your) tiny brain to handle. Topic overload.

So for the purposes of letting you know that I’m alive, I will leave this post just like this and continue with a variety of posts focusing on a variety of topics

Comments

Popular Posts