"Friendship is rare. Do you know what I'm sayin' to you? Friendship is rare. My derriere, when you find out much later that they don't really care."


I know I’ve said that I have awesome friends. I do. The people that are my actual friends are awesome. There are several people in my life that I’m not too fond of the way they handle their friendships. I’ve vented these thoughts to my friends and it has been made clear that I am just way too nice since I put up with the crap. I just hate hurting people’s feelings. While I play “hard” and “badass” I’m a real softy. I want people to know that I am here: enemy or friend. I need to cut that ish out. Cleanse myself of all the crappy people. I have one friend who is an acquired taste (if you will). She is lovely and loud, a bold and almost overwhelming personality. In the grand scheme of things, she is dependable and selfless. I really feel like good friends are both of those things. People that just stick around when they want/need something proves their selfishness and agenda. I’m not saying I’m needy and am in constant need of someone to bail me out (so to speak), but knowing that a friend will pick you up when you've fallen is really important.
To the “friends” who are only around for their own benefit, I have three words for you: Go F@*k Yourself J

That’s all I have to say about that.


Comments

Popular Posts