Along with the slew of things I want right now, I want Indian food.


Despite what you may think...this is a HAPPY POST.
In exciting, positive news, I have officially decided to live in Boston forever. I know I've mentioned this before but about three days ago I made it my mission to do everything in my power to stay in this city. I have yet to get a job or any real financial stability or security, but it will happen. I have, yet another, job interview on Monday. Let's hope I get it. Dear Jesus, Jehovah, Jabeebee, whoever, I need it.

Jason and I also have started looking at apartments. We saw one today that we both absolutely love. It is totally do-able too. GAH! It's been a rather productive day considering all the crazy BS that's been going through my head. Now that it's all out and on the table, I feel significantly better. Like I can move on from it and better myself. I said what I needed to say. Now, I can move onto tomorrow. La-dee-dah.

I see my rheumie and kidney docs on Monday, so hopefully they have good news for me. I went to the eye doctor the other day and found out that I am a high risk of developing glaucoma (the pressure in my eyes is high). It may be because of the meds, so they want to check up on it in 6 months. FUN. Another thing to add to my list.

I swear I'm not the most religious person, but I need God in his good grace to guide me and protect me and tell me that's its gonna be okay. Put his lovely manicured hands (he better have proper hygiene) on my shoulder, sigh, and say "Solange, everything will be alright." Sometimes, I start to believe that I really am just one of the unluckiest people ever. (Yes, I know people have it worst. I have my limbs, all my senses and a supportive family and friends...my life's not THAT hard.)

Along with the slew of things I want right now, I want Indian food.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts